Accepted Creative Building application

If an application, appeal, or something else was accepted, this prefix will be on your thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

temmemi

Noobie
What is your IGN: temmemi

What is your Discord Username and # : temi#5760

What is your age : 15 (i am not comfortable with people sharing my age)

Why do you want to be a staff member
I would like to apply for being a staff member in this server because, I would like to help you make the server a safe and a fun place to be. I want to help you organize the community and make sure they are following the rules.

What time zone do you live in : PTD

When did you join the server: 6/30/2021 4:14 pm

Would you ask permission before doing something for the server (E.g. adding a plugin, a new lobby, or a new worldguard region, etc): I would ask you and other staff members if I could change anything on this server. And I would need your permission and the other staff members permission to see if I could change anything on this server.

Why should we hire you: You should hire me to help you out on this server because, I can help build on the server i can help people answer their questions, and I wish to make this server an enjoying adventure.

Will you follow all rules of the server: I will follow all rules applied.

If you could change 2 things about the server what would it be: right now I wouldn't change anything because i think this server is looking great.

How long can you be active: 8:00 am - 4:00 am

Any additional questions or comments: Will you have separate people work on the minecraft server or will you let all staff members work on the server

(INFO: You must follow all the requirements, and, you are required to go on VC [voicechat] on discord to discuss a little bit further about your application) If you don't feel comfortable on VC, please say so below (doesn't affect your application directly)

Are you comfortable about going on VC: I am comfortable being on voice chat with the owner, staff members, and the community

You will get a discord message from UncoiledHydra73#4517 if your application is accepted. And A message from Message Filter Bot if it was denied.
Please link an image or a link of your Minecraft skin from namemc.

Congratulations on your application @temmemi
You have been promoted to helper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.