Denied RecitalMC, PST, Staff Application

If an application, appeal, or something else was denied, this prefix will appear on your thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN: RecitalMC

What is your Discord Username and # (E.G. UncoiledHydra73#4517): Comaside#1522

What is your age (Minimum 13+ years old): 14

Why do you want to be a staff member; I would love to be a staff member so I could help out in the community make sure everyone follows the rules and help the other staff make sure everything works fine.

What time zone do you live in (E.G. EST) or (America/New York UTC -4:00): U.S.A, PST

When did you join the server: First time playing was February 2021

Would you ask permission before doing something for the server (E.g. adding a plugin, a new lobby, or a new worldguard region, etc): Yes.

Why should we hire you: You should hire me so I can help out in the community and try my hardest.

Will you follow all rules of the server: Yes.

If you could change 2 things about the server what would it be: Have a new spawn/hub added, Maybe add some new plugins.

How long can you be active: 4-8 hours a day

Any additional questions or comments: Nope

(INFO: You must follow all the requirements, and, you are required to go on VC [voicechat] on discord to discuss a little bit further about your application) If you don't feel comfortable on VC, please say so below (doesn't affect your application directly)

Are you comfortable about going on VC: Yes.

Last edited:
What is your IGN: RecitalMC

What is your Discord Username and # (E.G. UncoiledHydra73#4517): Comaside#1522

What is your age (Minimum 13+ years old): 14

Why do you want to be a staff member; I would love to be a staff member so I could help out in the community make sure everyone follows the rules and help the other staff make sure everything works fine.

What time zone do you live in (E.G. EST) or (America/New York UTC -4:00): U.S.A, PST

When did you join the server: First time playing was February 2021

Would you ask permission before doing something for the server (E.g. adding a plugin, a new lobby, or a new worldguard region, etc): Yes.

Why should we hire you: You should hire me so I can help out in the community and try my hardest.

Will you follow all rules of the server: Yes.

If you could change 2 things about the server what would it be: Have a new spawn/hub added, Maybe add some new plugins.

How long can you be active: 4-8 hours a day

Any additional questions or comments: Nope

(INFO: You must follow all the requirements, and, you are required to go on VC [voicechat] on discord to discuss a little bit further about your application) If you don't feel comfortable on VC, please say so below (doesn't affect your application directly)

Are you comfortable about going on VC: Yes.
I have decided to deny this application, we need to see you on the server more often to have a better decision. Thanks for your application @RecitalMC/Comaside

Feel Free To Apply anytime next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.